Wednesday, August 5, 2009

DNC Strikes Back

The DNC has come up with their own YouTube video in response to the right wingers that are interrupting Democratic town halls across the country.


I believe that everyone has a right to attend the town halls and it is obvious the Democratic congressman do as well as this is how they are getting in. They should ask their congressman the tough questions. I am even ok with a little hell raising but not to disrupt the entire town hall where it doesn't even take place.

Of course what really bothers me is these protestors are likley ill informed. When I see many of them are seniors and likley on Medicare, which is a government run system, they are operating against their own interest. Medicare is going broke! I beleive this is really about "taking back THEIR country" rather than about health care.

No comments:

Post a Comment